Edwin Ooi X Musc Edge Part 2

From Musc_Edge Twitter



How many times did I say fuck 🥵 my cock felt so good I just can't help it...


The way he got my abs weak from his cute eyes 🥺 and Dyson suction 😈👄

There's something about licking his fingers like this that makes edging so much more intense for both of us... 🥵

He started edging me and I started losing my ability to focus instantly. I'm no good the moment these edgees taking advantage of my weakness. 🥴🥵

I couldn't edge him any longer as he had taunted my 🍆 so much that I had to just fuck him already 😈

I had trouble making any sound when he teased my sensitive nips while I was choking on him. It's his way of getting my to fuck him asap...😈😏

From Edwin Ooi Twitter

No doubt that dick is sensitive than mine and that make me jealous 🥰





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymously Malay