Edwin Ooi X Musc Edge Part 3

From Musc_Edge Twitter



1) Pound his prostate for precum, then 😈

2) Use it as lube to edge him 🥴 

Ever felt this intense feeling that @EdwinOoi6 was enjoying? 😏


He kept teasing my nipples so I thrusted harder while polishing those strawberry glans to get back at him. That drove him nuts. 😈

Me losing control as a top when he knows my nipples are sensitive and he goes on to milk my 🍆 with his wet tight ass 🍑

Grabbing my hands suddenly because is feeling pleasure in the nips, dick AND prostate. 🤤 I'm sending him to bottom heaven 😈

From Edwin Ooi Twitter

I never thought i would get edged and fucked at the same time 🤔 New experience unlocked with 😆


Baby, let me help you to take off the goggle and look into your eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymously Malay